[UPDATED March 5, 2009]
NOTE: I may update this post after seeing Avatar this afternoon. I doubt it, but maybe.
And the historic ex-husband/wife deathmatch nominees are:
- Kathryn Bigelow for Watch My Movie, Then Read What My Budget Was. I Think We're Done Here.
- James Cameron for I'm a Sanctimonious Hack Who's Really Good With Technology But Couldn't Come Up With an Identifiable Story With Sympathetic Characters Written Above an 8th-Grade Level if a Gun Were at My Head
- Lee Daniels for Not Very Good With Details
- Jason Reitman for I Try to Say I Love You, but My Self-Serious Bloviating Gets in the Way
- Quentin Tarantino for I'm a Fucking Badass
And the Oscar should go to...